Saturday 17 December 2016

Get edgy this Christmas with LURAP




Hello lovelies,

Hope you all are doing well. It seems like yesterday that we celebrated 2016 New year but in just blink of an eye, year 2016 is also getting over. With Christmas round the corner, what are your party plans? I still haven't figured out my plans but yes which festival is complete without some family get-together? None. Right? So, this year too I'll have a family dinner.

Anyways, coming on to the point have you decided your Christmas outfit yet? If not, I think you should start planning at least. Here's what I would wear!
Since I am an avid lover of basics & casuals I decided to carry my outfit which is basic yet edgy. It's December so jackets and layering are an essential part of dressing up game.
Recently, I came across this website LURAP which is an avant-garde website offering the best fit for each personally!They offer customized style, trending designs and best fit experience for every women. Their is to offer customized clothing without boundaries! Its aim is to offer affordable custom clothing to match every customer's unique style and size profile. They also offer clothes varying from Size XS to 7XL
.
While surfing the site, I picked up the jacket, I thought of creating a look around it. This jacket is made up of Faux leather. I wanted the jacket to be the focal point of my look, so I went for basic colour to complement it. A combination of maroon and black can never go wrong, and wearing it with boots makes it perfect for Christmas.
       











You can buy this jacket by clicking on this site Leather jacket. You guys should totally check out Lurap's website which is Official website. Hope you all loved the look. Would love to hear from you guys.

Until next time,
Lots of love

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS : Shish Photography and Artwork

7 comments:

  1. Nice post ... Loved the look😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looking stylish..with a classic look n feel..the jacket rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saakshee you're smart cool stylish..in the super cool red jacket Wow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saakshee your killing it in this one ! Too much swag 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saakshee your killing it in this one ! Too much swag 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looking stylish..with a classic look n feel..the jacket rocks

    ReplyDelete